Lijit Stats Wijit - Recent Readers List

Friday 14 January 2011

Steve Mellor: Rock Lobster




Jason Armadillo has kindly shared this fantastic & rare Steve Mellor comic called Rock Lobster. Thanks, Jason!


Steve Mellor replies:

I can't believe someone found Rock Lobster! I haven't seen it in years and have so far been unable to find where I stored the original pages.It was done back in the days of zipatone which in this digital age I don't think you can buy anymore. The all bold face word balloons crack me up. I guess I was saying that the comic was meant to be read LOUD! I remember that right after it was published I wanted to redo a couple of panels and basically the whole final page but now I'm not so sure about that. All those background funny animal girls are so 80's. Thanks for putting it out there. Steve Mellor










1 comment:

  1. Do you know if there is any Mellor art for sale? I've been searching for 35 years!

    ReplyDelete